Saturday 16 June 2012

Musical friends........

My Buddy
Musical instruments are like friends the more time you spend with them the more you get to know them. This philosophy has really held true for me and my guitar. I know I am really going out of my jurisdiction by posting about my guitar on the same website that i mention about JIMI HENDRIX but this is not about the guitarist in me but rather about the respect that i have for any musical instrument. I have been playing for 3 years now(even though many of you would be astonished by that fact because even after 3 years it seems i just learnt to hold the guitar) and as i have learnt about the music I have learnt more and more about the instrument as well. This experience has really brought great calm and a sense of regard for things. It has thought me to be humble for most part because i have understood what talent and greatness people carry in their pockets yet are never too self indulgent or self obsessed about it. I have been learning and understanding that music is like life, everything has a method and certain patience about it. You never rush into things, take one thing at a time and learn to do the best with what you have. But the most important thing is to never let go of that passion and the determination of learning something new. To all thepeople who love music, my friend says hello.......


No comments:

Post a Comment